Friday, October 05, 2007

closing the chapter...

Well... my work with eMi has come to a close (for full time work anyway). God is leading our family on to other things stateside. I'm sure I will still go on eMi project trips here and there and who knows what the future holds. For now this site will serve as a journal of sorts for the work I was able to do with eMi in Guatemala.

Future ministry work will probably be written about in a different blog. You can always hear the latest on teamhaddox.blogspot.com and find out where I am writing about our current ministry involvement.

No comments:

Team Haddox

My photo
"Bringing physical help to the poor to give them eternal hope in Christ"... A Family dedicated to seeking God and showing His enduring love to ALL, in a world that is passing away.